Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sketch's Pad Page #1 Intro

Well, I guess this is my first "BeeLog".
Had to find out just what the hell it was first before I actually "made" one. But ya gotta keep up with the times ya know?
Hopefully I can use this as a place to show off my Art and not whine about stuff. My Art, by the way, is not for the timid. At one point, when it was "cool", I even called it "In Your Face Art" ( I know, but I like quotations) just to get the point across. So, with that said, you probably shouldn't be looking if you are under 18, squeamish about Sex, Religion, and maybe a dash of violence now and then. I assure you tho, its all done in "Good" "clean" fun. So if its to your taste, then ENJOY!
Sketch V







"SKETCH LOGO"

PHOTOSHOP

"Nebula A GOGO"

ACRYLIC, UNSTRETCHED CANVAS

"CYMORILL'S REVENGE"

GRAPHITE, PAPER

"CLOUD666"

GRAPHITE, PAPER

"FOUR" ACRYLIC, CANVAS

"THE SCREAM OF THE BUTTERFLY"

INK, PAPER

"Pure EVIL"

INK, PAPER

"ODE TO ALEX" INK, PAPER

"LOVE IS A .45"

CERAMIC, UNDERGLAZE, .45 ROUNDS

No comments: